White signifies innocence as that of the beginner student who has no previous knowledge of Taekwon-Do.
(at the discretion of the examiner; not in any particular order)
- 10 Press-ups (counting in Korean)
- Front rising kick (counting in Korean) – usually 10 both sides.
- Sitting stance, 10 single punches (counting in Korean)
- Guarding Stance, performing jab & cross (double punch)
- Walking Stance, punching, moving forwards and backwards
- Walking stance, low block, forwards and backwards
- Four corner blocking, 1-4
Note: A senior student will demonstrate the techniques required.
Theory: See below
You should try to learn all of the questions and answers as you may be asked any of them at the grading.
|Meaning of White Belt||White signifies innocence as that of the beginner student who has no previous knowledge of Taekwon-Do.|
|Name your Instructor & Grade||Ms Clark, 4th Degree
|Which country does TKD come from?||Korea|
|Count to ten in Korean||Demonstrate|
|Make a proper fist.|
Which knuckles are used for punching?