- This event has passed.
Aspire Martial Arts Sparathon
November 11, 2018 @ 14:00 - 17:00£10.00
Aspire Martial Arts is holding a Sparathon on November 11th from 2-5pm at Five Rivers Leisure Centre, Salisbury, SP1 3NR In order to raise money for Alabaré Homes for Veterans.
Entry is £10 per participant
There will be 100 rounds of sparing, each round will last for 1 minute, you can do as many or as few rounds as you wish. It is open to all students of all age groups, Little Dragons can take part in 100 rounds of fun pad work. Parents can join in with the pad work if they wish to help out.
- I don’t have sparring equipment, can I take part? All students can take part with or without sparring equipment.
- I have never done this before, can I take part? If you have never done this before you can still take part. When people spar against you, they won’t be able to make contact if you don’t have sparring kit on.
- What is full sparring kit? Full sparring kit includes head and mouth guard; groin guard (males); gloves; shin and feet protection.
- What happens if I spar against an experienced competitor? An experienced competitor will pass their tips on to you to help you improve your sparring.
- Will there be breaks? There will be short breaks.
- How do I sign up? Complete the slip below and hand to your instructor with the entry fee. (Cash only).
SIGN UP: Download the application form and hand it into your instructor along with your entry fee.